“The best investment on Earth is earth.”
Louis J. Glickman
Eurolex Bulgaria/AD&P has enjoyed ten successful years working with investors in the real estate sector in Bulgaria.
Our real estate team advises on a wide variety of projects, including office buildings, shopping malls, hotels and resorts, apartment buildings, sports facilities, golf courses, mixed-use developments, energy facilities, purification plants, dams, warehouses, highways etc.
We provide a full range of legal services covering all aspects of real estate, advising clients on:
- financial and legal structure of projects
- detailed analysis of the legal regime of the property
- establishment of SPVs (special purpose vehicles)
- due diligence and acquisition of the land
- applications for changes of land use
- advice on changes in structural and survey plans
- planning permits
- approval of construction designs
- building permits
- usage permits
- tax advice and structuring
- advice and preparation of documents for the sale/lease
- negotiations with tenants and drafting of master lease agreements
- representation in real estate disputes
In the field of construction our clients treasure our extensive experience in the implementation of large scale of projects and our contacts with qualified engineers, architects, technical inspectors etc. Furthermore, our lawyers are experts on composure and enforcement of construction contracts, based on the provisions of FIDIC.